Saturday 6 June 2015

Another quiet day

Another quiet day

For various reasons, I didn’t get out into the garden today. For one thing, it was cold and very windy. However, after I had written yesterday’s post, I went outside again to discover that OH had cleared the base of the old greenhouse of nettles and brambles. Because the floor is concrete, the roots were sitting mostly on the surface, so they came up quite easily.


I even sneaked into that one - well, my shadow did!

AND he had cleared all the nettles between the old greenhouse and the fence



Good to me, isn't he?

There were several used grow bags on the floor too, which he pulled out. The contents will need to go onto the compost heap. Twenty year old compost, anyone? 



I'm beginning to think I won't have any trouble filling the new bins after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment