Friday 26 June 2015

A frustrating day

It’s been a frustrating day.

First, it has rained for much of it, so next to nothing done outside. OH did manage to cut the wayward branches off the pine tree on the rockery, so we no longer have a daft branch trying to take a closer look at the lawn.

Before



After



The debris



Then I got started at last on my dress – and found that the zip I had bought was the wrong one. So I went out to get another – but they didn’t have one; and neither did anyone else in town. So tomorrow I am going to have to go to the next town (larger) to get one. I did make some progress however, so will post about that in another article J

While I was out, I thought I would save some time tomorrow by doing the shopping today instead. I decided to do a stock-up shop as I had a £9 voucher – only to find it was out of date when I got to the till L

To cap it all, we have been invaded – wasps have taken up residence in a disused bird box.


Looking forward to tomorrow being a better day J

No comments:

Post a Comment