Wednesday 12 July 2023

Conservatory Part 2

 3rd July 2023

As it's Monday, OH has gone back to work and so I'm continuing the work on my own for a while. I discovered part of the tree root that we had to cut off because it was stuck underneath the pile of junk and we couldn't pull it out with the rest

Almost got it out; on its way anyway

One final tug and we're there! Done!


And yes, those *are* pieces of old exhaust pipe. I think I've moved about 5 of them!

Considering what we pulled out the other day, this was still quite a large piece of root. Thankfully it too was on the surface and hadn't dug into the floor. At least, I'm assuming that to be the case; not sure it would have come up quite as easily as it did had it buried itself into the concrete.

Gone! But leaving a pile of leaves and other debris behind in its wake. It had found its way into a bag of builders' sand and of course there were leaves everywhere!

Eight rubble sacks of rubbish later....



No comments:

Post a Comment